The set consist of:
To order, please call 6296 0073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Imayotsukasa Junmai Daiginjo Woodcask
1. Imayotsukasa Koi Nishikigoi (Limited Edition!)
1. Manotsuru Daiginjo (SOLD OUT)
Let's cheers to a prosperous 2016!
Japanese sake is well known and loved by many all around the world. We know there are many kinds of sake - we have seen different names such as "Junmai", "Daiginjo" and "Ginjo" on the labels, but do you know what they really mean?
We hope from this series, you will be able to understand sake better and find out what class suits your taste buds best!
Recommended Daiginjo sake:
1. Manotsuru Maho Daiginjo - View description page
2. Musashino Kasugayama Ten To Chi Junmai Daiginjo - View description page
3. Hideyoshi Daiginjo - View description pageContinue reading